Are you interested in CBD but enjoy smoking your cannabis in flower form? Are you turned off by vaping or edibles? Guess what? Smoking cannabis in its natural bud form is back in a big way. For those who never got into vaping or dabs, this comes as no surprise. To those people who prefer to grind up the natural, unprocessed cannabis plant and puff away, all the fuss surrounding other ways of consuming cannabis is confounding. What is old is new again and now it is easier than ever to get the benefits of CBD in its natural plant state.
Many people who have been into cannabis for a long time have been experiencing the benefits of CBD for a while now. Thanks to the advancements in cannabis culture since the Agriculture Act of 2018, CBD has never been easier to get. And now, it is even possible to get cannabis buds that are exclusively fueled by CBD. Hemp buds packed with CBD that are also free of THC can be found in dispensaries, but you can also find CBD flower for sale online. Many people who have been long time cannabis smokers are seeking out the benefits of CBD without the high that used to come with it. However, anyone with any level of cannabis experience can buy CBD flower online.
Here are five of the many reasons to either get into, or get back into, smoking CBD buds:
- It’s natural. Sure, smoking anything isn’t great for your lungs. However, smoking flower is the only way you can be 100 percent certain that what you are putting in your body is 100 percent natural. Who knows what goes into those vape concoctions? Most of the time, it’s chemically derived additives. Gummies are fun but they are often full of chemicals and are overloaded with sugar. The CBD flower for sale online, especially the stuff from a top-notch provider, can be counted on to be clean and often organic.
- It’s relatively inexpensive. When compared to CBD vape juices, oils, tinctures, and even a lot of the edibles on the market, you get the most bang for your buck with buds. While quality cannabis buds aren’t cheap, they are less expensive than a lot of the more processed means of consumption. CBD flower is considerably less expensive and since it’s mostly available in dry weight, you can also buy it in bulk, if for some reason you need a lot of it.
- It won’t get you high. Who would have thought, that people would be smoking buds NOT to get high? As a society, the United States has come so far with cannabis that now there is that option. One of the main arguments for the legalization of cannabis has long been the medicinal value of it. When people are talking about the medicinal value of cannabis, they’re actually talking about CBD. More than ever, people don’t want the buzz that comes with THC but, they definitely do want the benefits of CBD. People buy CBD flower online specifically NOT to get high! What a time to be alive!
- It’s 100 percent legal. Thanks to the Agriculture Act of 2018, CBD flower derived from hemp is legal to buy, possess, and smoke anywhere in the United States. You can’t say that about psychoactive cannabis that comes from marijuana. While that is legal in many states now, it’s still not legal in many others. It is certainly not legal to buy it online either. As long as the buds contain less than .03 percent THC, they are considered legal anywhere in the U.S. While you can get CBD flower that has above the legal limit of THC in places where they allow it, you can get hemp-based CBD flower for sale onlineanywhere in America.
- It hits faster. Smoking CBD flower is the quickest way to feel the effects of CBD. One of the biggest complaints about CBD is that with tinctures and creams especially, it takes forever to feel its therapeutic effects. Smoking hemp CBD flower gets the cannabinoids straight into your lungs and directly into your bloodstream. Most people say it takes tinctures anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to get into your bloodstream depending on your metabolism. Smoking CBD flower also has the highest bioavailability of any method. That means the percentage of CBD that makes it into your system is higher than the other methods.
There are many more reasons to seek out CBD flower for smoking or making your own edibles, and now it’s so much easier to do so. If you already know how great CBD is and you like smoking it, then you probably already have your go-to online store that sends your favorite strain to your doorstep. If you don’t you can simply go to your computer and find one.